Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Windows Bashing !? or does really deserve some credit ?

Before we even start, let me make my stand clear on the ever contentious matter of Windows. Do I hate Windows ? NO. I just think there are a lot of things that can be done better. I do think Windows as a products deserves credit for being able to support almost any combination of hardware in the market and still run .. albeit crashing every now and then.

That being said, the biggest issue with Windows is not the product itself, but that there is n0 real competition to force MS to get better at its act. Scott has suggested this great article that outlines the best and worst moments of our beloved Windows' and MS History ! Thanx Scott

:)

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/50_best_and_worst_moments_windows_history

No comments:

Post a Comment